Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Internet is here to stay. What's your next step?


Saw this article on TODAY recently. If you read carefully most of these rich guys who made it to the list are people linked to technology or the Net. E.g. Microsoft, Google, Oracle, Apple Computer, Dreamworks. Their total wealth combined is approximately US$134 billion.

The world is changing & the Internet is here to stay. It's not possible to avoid it or work it out of our lives. Truth is, the longer you avoid, the harder it is to catch up.

A personal joke... I studied computing back in the university. There wasn't a formal lesson that teach us how to fix a computer. But today I can fix my own computer because I was forced to do it when my computer broke down at various occasions at the worst of time (when I need to submit crucial projects or major exams). The only part left is the motherboard now. Big joke :)

Well better to pick it up early at your own pace than come a time when you're forced into doing it. Nah. Don't remind me of the nightmares ._.'

0 comments: