Thursday, September 07, 2006

Female Wellness - LAUNCHED

I've been thinking about this for quite some time. However a part of me was a little apprehensive as well. I mean who am I to talk about female wellness - I don't think I'm there yet.

Just this morning I heard a pretty sad story from the terror of Bukit Merah about a gal in her early teens. I knew her not too long ago too though not well. Still I was saddenend. (I shouldn't go into details here)

As such finally moving from just being excited about the term female wellness I'm now going to start on it. This sense of urgency is good.

Anyway a new revelation. One key reason why I can stand tall & be free to share about female wellness. Well.... who's best to talk about female wellness than a gal herself! Plus all my manly guy colleagues already have their manly topics to talk about & I really don't wish to see them turn girlish/womanly suddenly. EEEEKS!!! *shivers* :P

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Wai Mun said...

I believe that you are the right person for moulding the female youths of this generation into ladies of wellness!

Maybe you can gradually get your other "sisters" into the act and contribute entries in your blog.

All of you can help to inspire and impact the gals to nuture their inner selves so that their beauties come not from outward adnornment but instead from the unfading beauty of gentle and quiet spirit!

kermit said...

Ya two of my sisters are married. hahaha. Their love stories should be really exciting! It's a perfect chance for me to interview them!