Saturday, September 23, 2006

All Skirts Day

All Skirts Day!!!! May sound silly to some. But I started setting aside a day each month for that because the little gals at Sunday school doesn't seem to wear skirts anymore. (minus their school skirts)

What's the problem anyway? What's wrong with NOT wearing skirts? Ooooh there's no problem at all. I didn't say there is one. But if I have my own daughters I'll definitely enjoy dolling them up, making them look pretty & stuff *winks*

I had my fair share of wearing jeans through my growing up days. It's convenient, comfortable, cool and what's not. However we girls should still be comfortable to display our girlishness & femininity once in a while.

By the way gals all of you looked so good! :)


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

4 comments:

Wai Mun said...

Hmm quite a good and interesting way of promoting personal grooming. =)

I do agree that it is important to help young girls and guys know their uniqueness and appreciate themselves for it.

At the same time, each gender should learn to appreciate and affirm each other.

Well, I will make effort to be a gentleman and guide my guys to be gentlemen too. Maybe i should ask all my guys to wear their best to church one sunday a month. =)

kermit said...

yea yea! Talk about Sunday's Best & looking good for the Lord!

egao said...

Kermit, you look pretty in the skirt~~ Your smile is really sweet~~~

Anonymous said...

Stevie: Gosh...you are torturing the poor girls! haha...but am sure the kids love it =)Its true the kids hardly wear skirts anymore...