Friday, May 05, 2006

Old habits die hard? Think again!!!

I've basically stopped exercising since PE (physical education) was no longer a "compulsory" subject for me after junior college. I used to joke that the only form of exercise I did after that was the occasional climb over the bridge. I never see the need to exercise as I've no problem at all with my weight. In the eyes of the people around me I'm "all right", not fat or stuff. That explains my lack of motivation yea.

It's been 7 good years since then and things are beginning to change. And the agent of change is none other than my new colleague -- JW. Another big reason is that as I advance in age..... I'm starting to see the need to take good care of my physical body. Can't take it for granted you know. Well well things just happen to fall into all the right places at the right time.

Some improvement is better than no improvements at all. Hahaha! Though I've not started on the physical body exercises but I've since improved on my diet (More fibre, more protein, less carbohydrates). But I'm pretty sure I'm going pick that up very enough.

http://www.captnj.blogspot.com/ Attached is the link to JW's blog. For the die hard readers out there you're in for a treat!!! Enjoys!

0 comments: