Monday, May 22, 2006

I already gave my best; I’ve no regrets at all

I was reading through some of my students’ comments about a lesson which I taught today. One scribbled “You regret for not attending this lesson”. The other wrote that the best thing he learnt from the lesson was “The experience from the speaker who gone through before”

Personally I was very touched. First by the sincerity of the person who wrote the feedback. Secondly I was encouraged that the effort I put in my preparation has translated into meaningful learning for my audience.

After teaching for so long I do get caution that I become complacent. Especially on occasions when I’m physically tired
of jetting from place to place. Furthermore there’s no one to scrutinize me or grade me whatsoever. So who am do I really teach for? My monthly salary?


One thing I learnt from big boss YC… “Be excellent in all you do

At the end of the day have I given my best? Have I been true to what I believe in? That’s enough.

0 comments: