Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Melaka is juz GREAT! (Night 1)

The weekend was superb. I would remember it for a long long time to come :)
We spent 4 days 3 nigths there in total so I'm going to pen this is a series kind of version.

Night 1 (11th May)

Today is MissFab's birthday so Auau & myself arranged a dinner date with her at Bugis Junction. It seemed a perfect location as it's the best shopping place to our next destination -> Coach Terminal @ Lavender Street.

After dinner MissFab gave us a lift to the terminal. Ah! So sweet right! We travelled into Malaysia via the Tuas checkpoint. I believe that's why we were able to reach our hotel on time. 12am in the morning. Woodlands checkpoint is probably packed with crowds going in.

The hotel we stayed in -> Renaissance Melaka Hotel. Very very good! Their beds are simply SUPERB! Though the aircon was freezing but the moment I got under the sheets it's like this warm thermal blanket. ZZZzzz...

to be continued...

0 comments: