Friday, May 05, 2006

Mothers' Day Appreciation

Mothers' Day is coming. My elder sister & I planned to give her a new blender. The older one at home looks set to go into retirement soon : ) The idea of giving a blender was suggested by my sister. Standard gifts that I give my mom are cups, cups & more cups. Oh ya she received an Eeyore soft toy from me before too. To compensate for the time that I'm not home.
Mom has been a model & example in my life. She's kind, patient, gentle & understanding. She never ever says "I love you" but I know she does because she makes the effort to cook whenever she knows I'll be home for dinner.

My love for reading started young where my mom brought me regularly to the library. I can still remember how she would patiently wait alongside me as I bury myself in the mountain of books. And it's all thanks to the good reading habit which my mom built in me that I got A1 for my Literature during O' Levels!!!

Thank you for all that you are mom. You're the best! I love you!
Is there something you wish to thank your mom for??? Share le!!! Put it in the comments yea!

0 comments: