Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Have you SMILE today? (1)

Have you smile today? A SMILE a day keeps the wrinkles away!
Things around us are already so fast paced and stressful. Each of us can learn to relax a little yea. One thing I’m learning is to be less serious. Ok don’t misunderstand me. It’s good to be serious with your work and responsibilities. Just that I have the tendency to be overly serious. Hahahaha.

So here’s the SMILE series. It can come in the form of a picture/joke/basically anything! May it bring a SMILE to you today! Feel free to contribute. Tag me or comment it so I can add yours in.

Here is a masterpiece of my students’ work. It really really brightens up my day! It still makes me laugh! She’s really good yea!!! Background: They were told to draw something which has a thumbprint in it.

1 comments:

JARIN :] said...

hey,that's really creative..
i drew stick man with it..LoL.