Thursday, August 30, 2007

Also 一人一半,感情不散....

Tribute to Mr Chong who found this video i grabbed from his blog de. www.historymaker20736.blogspot.com . Check out his original post 一人一半,感情不散....

Dun ask me why I just love the music. Catchy and reminds me of the show (watched local production 881 with my colleagues). I didn't really laugh much with the flood of hokkien songs - probably due to language barrier. The ending was unpredictable for me. So touching! Sobs :~(

The storyline gets better and better as the show progresses. The small papaya, though she's like so gusty and loud but she has her tender side too towards her "sister".

One thing I got from the show was the sacrifical love of small papaya, the carry chicken guy & the auntie. Each of them gave up something because of their love & commitment to another. That act of sacrifice may not appear big in another person's eyes but from my point of view (as a viewer) I think it means a great great deal to the receiver.



0 comments: