Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I am MAD - Part I



A better title than the above can be "Anger Management". But I prefer "I am MAD".


It's usually not a nice sight when someone is angry (which realistically prompted me to find the most ugly picture around)

Personally I tend to just sulk and frown & coop it inside & hope that it will go away soon. Then I go all quiet. My good friend always tell me that much as I try to act normal she can easily tell when I'm mad. hahha...

What's your first reaction when you get upset?

1) Fly into a temper?
2) Let out a word or two to ease the frustration?
3) Coop it all inside yourself & hope it goes away?

From my personal experience. Option 3 is not that great a choice. I can keep keep keep & try to stack it deep deep down inside. But one day... just be prepared.... one fine day the volcano will still explode cause it's full!!! :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo..so long never talk to u liao..i read this post until i blur..dun understand the second half of ur post..explain pls..anyway,i'm those type that will just keep n keep until i can't take it de lor.i mean sometimes it's realli no point in making others upset by flaring up or wad ma..

Anonymous said...

KERMIT:
arlows there zijun! Ya so long never talk to u leh!
hee hee. okies okies, juz for i'll break up "I am MAD" into two articles k! :P