Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What would you do? (part 2)

To clarify why I didn't post what the gal actually posted in her blog but described what I read instead. This is because whatever you post on the Net is freely accessible, anyone could have easily search out who she is.

I checked up with a counsellor friend of mine. According to him, from the counselling point of view -> It's difficult to help someone who's unwilling to be help.
Been following up on her blog. She seems better now; has stopped talking about slashing herself though most of her post still revolved about her relationship woes. I guess she's just pouring her "sorrows". Not a major problem.... just that the whole world gets to read it. And if you see your name/school name up there in the blog...well well well, I won't want to think what kind of confrontation would follow.

2 comments:

Wai Mun said...

Good to hear that the girl is okay. Life is too precious to waste it on momentary troubles.

To me, the guideline when I blog is whether I dare to share with people the things I write. Writing a entry in a blog is like making a public announcement in the virtual world. Therefore, I do think twice with what I write so that I do not unintentionally hurt myself or others.

Btw, check out my 1st blog entry of 2007

Anonymous said...

aiyo. i think this kind of people just want some attention which, maybe, she cant get from the people around her.

eh why if we see our name/school name, "confrontation would follow"?