Monday, July 03, 2006

Thank you friends - Part I (ChildrenCarnival_MiracleCatch 2006)

Want to use this as a place to thank some of my dear friends.




(Secondary/JC school mates) Hey frens thanks for volunteering your time to help out in the Children Carnival. You gals sure looked like you had loads of fun terrorizing the kids. *winks*

Though we’re not able to meet as frequently as when we were still schooling but I wanna let you know that you gals are on my mind each day!

(The Westerners) It's been quite some time since we got together right. But I'm really touched that despite the phyical distance the friendship was not broken. Looking forward to the wonderful get-together in the days to come.

1 comments:

Derick&Christy said...

Hi! thanks for asking us! anyway enjoyed it! cuz can do popcorn ...in touch with food! haha! :)