Friday, July 07, 2006

Thank you friends - Part II (Frens are Forever)

I'm leaving tomorrow midnight to Shanghai. We're going there to serve the poor & needy!!!

Actually the reason that prompted me to go was way before I even know about this serving the community project called 1000 Linking Hands (千牵手) . My good friend and I decided that to celebrate our 7 years of Christian friendship to do something more interesting.

Secondary 3 & 4: Known Auau since Sec 3 but whole of Sec 3 & 4 I only talked to her once --- To borrow her chemistry notes to copy for a major exam. Hahahahah!

Junior College: Different classes same CCA - Netball. We belong to the same group of galfriends. One of her friends know my friends & one of my friends know her friends but we didn't know each other well. We just happen to have common friends.

University: Turning point. I really really got to know Auau after we decided to go to church together with a friend who invited us. From there on we were in the same youth group & we went through many good times & even more bad times together. :)

She taught me to be less serious & learn to have fun. (It's good to be serious & responsible in the things we do but my problem was that I tend to be OVERLY serious). I learnt from her how sometimes we can pause a bit & smell the flowers along the way. She was patient with me though I am unreasonble in certain occasions. Thank God for such a wonderful friend. May the Lord continue to bless us with many wonderful anniversaries ahead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

auau: Haha.... i've finally made my mark in your BLOG!!!!! Very well done sis..other than revealing to other's my true name....muahahaha...

Anonymous said...

auau: haha..fren just wanna tell you, you're a good writer..interesting and though maybe abit lame sometimes.. but good articles!keep it up dear!