Monday, July 31, 2006

1000 Linking Hands (千牵手) – Our Group Cheer

I'm so happy!!!! I can finally blog again! Last two weeks was crazy. Tiring & almost died of exhaustion but happy :)

Back to my Shanghai trip. This has been a wonderful trip. I rated it 10/10!!!!! Partly because we had so much fun & joy & laughter as a team.

Here's one of the group cheer we did. It's so funny lor. I was the video woman for this trial practice. Wonderful memories indeed!!!

Yo write me a comment to rate our group cheer k. Like 1 out of 5 stars or 5 out of 5 stars those kind.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

5/5 of course.

Rennie

kermit said...

hahahha. Hey leader!!!! of course 5/5 it's ur great idea yea!

Anonymous said...

hey i am one of the students from cedar! the cheer is very funny but... no words! only deng deng deng deng.... then hey! anyway it's original lah... :) i rate it 3.5/5!

little green dot

Anonymous said...

im frm tms . hahax . so cute !! so funny . l0lx .nice .