Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Take time to warm up kind (Amazing Race 2006)

What a race! Right at the start I was sorta mumbling in my heart how come the group so quiet one? Why can’t they be friendlier with each other? Aiyo I’m going to have a hard time…

We did really funny things like asking tourists to pose with us, say something funny for us, attempt to find hidden slips of paper & having fun in the MRT.


Young people put them together sure can have fun one. Some might be shy or take time to warm up. It’s ok. I’m the need time to warm up kind as well. But when I’m with my close pals then I go all crazy.

And at the end of the day, the gals proved me right. They sure looked they enjoyed themselves yea! I did!!! And I'll definitely take the same group again if I have the chance! Gals u ROXX!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

=) i love you man! enjoyed myself so much that day... ;) you ROX too!