Thursday, October 18, 2007

Switzerland 2007

Just came back from Swiss & jumped straight into a work trip in Malaysia then right into my church camp in St John's island. In total I was away from home for about two weeks. Thankfully my mom was very understanding. Totally busy recently I would love to share more about my wonderful holiday otherwise.

Switzerland - Awesome land of natural beauty









Snowy alps - when u're that close to them, right there with them, woah! the feeling is indescribable. Want to go back again someday
















Conquering the mountains! - That's the mountain we conquered. 2.5hrs to trek down. Some parts were so steep we feared for our lives if we missed our footsteps. Definitely memorable journey. At the foot of the mountain though we can't see any possible path from which we could have trekked down from but in our hearts we know there is a way that we came down. Different angle, different perception. I wonder if He's smiling. Looking up or peering down - the view's different.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

none.