Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I lost my voice! (1)

I lost my voice! Hasn't been able to talk since Monday. And I don't even know the cause of it. I didn't shout too much (no lesson these days) nor did I overeat on spicy stuff.

Sunday -> Weak voice
==Went to see doctor==
Monday -> Pain, no voice, got MC
Tuesday -> No pain, no voice
Wednesday -> No pain, no voice
Thursday -> I'm going to see the doctor again :(

Now I can only use my mobile phone to type out a message / write on paper / type on Word document if I want to communicate to others. Also I realized one other thing. When I'm sick I can display a really unhappy & black face. That was Tuesday when I went back to work. Anyway my family and colleagues were still very kind to me so I felt kinda bad after that. Okies 过就过了,明天会更好! (Translated: What is passed is passed, tomorrow is a better day!)

2 comments:

Elkan said...

Ok lah, we (the colleagues) understand. When I temporarily lost half of my left hearing first time, I nearly panicked. 2nd time when it happened, sian 1/2 (sian jit buah). Then also moody. Take care and get well soon. Will pray for your recovery.

Wai Mun said...

In such moments, it does cause us to appreciate what God has blessed us with. Very often, we do take things for granted. At the same time, it does cause us to listen more and observe more because we cannot speak. You become more observant and thoughtful.... and also more blogFUL.

I notice you blog more when u lost your voice =) Losing voice is inversely proportional to writing blogs.