Friday, August 18, 2006

YOU ARE SPECIAL (你很特别)

You are SPECIAL! Did anyone tell you that before? Now now what are you thinking? It need not be a boy telling his girlfriend or a girl telling her boyfriend sort of thing.

Well then again my parents are the chinese chinese kind, they tend not to say such mushy things to me. Hahaha.

I said that before. Not just to one person….. to a whole group of them.

They are my students from 1U 2006. For first time in my life I prepared and did magic tricks for my students. They really touched my heart with their simplicity and open heart. They are not the sit down quietly guai guai listen copy notes type. Though they tend to talk loudly & is noisier in class but (even as I’m writing this) hey! they are just being themselves. Not hiding behind a mask, not assuming another identity just to please others.

Hey 1U, you are SPECIAL. Do you know that. Thank you for being so REAL to me!

3 comments:

Wai Mun said...

Yeah! 1U you are special =)

Btw, if u look carefully at the photo, u can see that the boys are quite afraid of Miss Kermit Secret Weapon "Butherflies kisses" =) They are all tryin to avoid it! haha

Anonymous said...

Where got Butherflies kisses

Never see any ..

BTW i saw ur Collicks AT My school leh ...

From:
TroubledGhost

kermit said...

arlows troubledghost. butterfiles kisses means like blowing out the kisses like tat. Anyway tat's wat mr lam thinks. i didn't know that was called butterflies kisses either