Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ready to be a mother?

Last weekend was special to me. Auau & myself met up with our friend YanYan. She was the first among our group of friends to get married. She had a baby gal not toolong after that - Paige. Ohhhhhh she's so cute!!!!!!!!!
I was amazed at how much YanYan slim down after her pregnancy. Not that she was fat just that I've heard horror stories of how a woman stays BIG after having kids... I even clarified with her if she took pills or something.

After I carried Paige & took a short walk round the restaurant that we were eating I realized how YanYan slim down. I mean baby Paige is heavy you know. My arms were aching by the time I put her down. No wonder YanYan is now like slimer than before.

Note: YanYan is a working full time taking care of her baby. She commented that no matter how tired she is but when she gets home & see baby Paige smile at her so innocently her heart just melts. Something funny as well that she mentioned, no matter how tired/frustrated sometimes she might get she can't just flush the baby down the toilet right? How true :)



Some frens told me the video was too dark. Actually Auau was playing with baby & baby is like trying to pull Auau's finger off. Hahah. Anyway I'm going to post up Video Part2 so that we can all fully appreciate how cute Paige is!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

disposal of babies r disgusting.. theyre so cute n innocent!

Anonymous said...

wow! nice... learn quite a lot:)