Friday, August 25, 2006

1000 Linking Hands (千牵手) – Our Group Dance

I had a lot of "first time" at this camp. Another first is dancing in front of 200 people. Haha!
Every group had to do a presentation and my group did a mass dance. I was very serious about mastering the dance. So much so that one of my group mates told me to relax a bit & have fun! Enjoy the process of learning, having fun, relax, relax, RELAX!
Come on we don't have to be perfect all the time. If we fail just stand up, SMILE & try again!


Part I - 1st part of dance & two of the team mates sharing




Part II - 2nd part of dance (I was pretty off sync here, hahha!)

Can you spot which is me?? Write your guess in the comments section. I've a prize waiting for you!
Clue: Easier to spot from Part II's video.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey misslittle Kermit,
I am ur student here,Dhaky.You are the first girl from the left.

kermit said...

hahah you're fast Dhaky. i just posted this up like less than 30mins ago. But your guess is wrong! I wasn't wearing specs tat day!

Anonymous said...

you are in the 3rd row.. behind the guy in blue t-shirt

DeepOne said...

Yes, I think so too.

kermit said...

Hey you cannot remain Anonymous anymore Anonymous!
How else can i pass u ur prize!!!!!! hahha

Anonymous said...

may i know what is the prize before i decide whether to still be anonymous? Haha.. =p

Anonymous said...

hello,Kermit.
I like your blog,wonderful!
Thank you for the vedio,it's our memory.
Miss you!
Welcome to shanghai next year.haha~

kermit said...

Hie Jing Ling!!!!!
Hey I'm so surprised that you can visit blogspot!!!! Yea!!! I missed all of you in Grp 4 & definitely looking forward to meeting all of you again in 2007!

kermit said...

Yo Anonymous,
Our usual prizes are Oreos & Mentos! To top it off, a can of diet coke! Healthy living!

Anonymous said...

are you the one in the second row wearing the "sport" shirt???