Friday, March 14, 2008

New Beginnings

So sorry fans! Been so caught up at work that didn't get to blog :P

Took this photo at a fren's place. It was meaningful because it reminded me of an incident that happened recently.

I had a misunderstanding with a good fren recently & she hasn't been picking up my calls & smses. I felt really really really sad. Sad that this misunderstanding happened, sad that things turned out this way, sad that we couldn't talk to sort things through.

But God reminded me through this picture that all hope is NOT lost. Maybe it's the beginning of something better. With that in mind I finally shook myself out of the whinny mode of despair. I choose to wait in faith. I believe things will eventually work out. Perhaps now we just need to give each other a bit of time & space to sort out our thoughts.

I hope this encourages you because it really did encourage me!

0 comments: