Monday, June 11, 2007

The Power of Music

Check out the original post at http://chinfen.blogspot.com/ "You Alone"

From a fren's blog. I thought it was really lovely. Supposedly a slow & slightly melancholy song. But the way the music was rearranged gave a sense of strength & hope to it. (In my opinion).
Music is really powerful. Being someone who's musically inclined listening to different kinds of music can either perk up my day or successfully get me into some bluey kind of mode.
When I was younger I love drowning my sorrows listening to all the lovely dovey love songs on 93.3FM. Not very healthy for my kind of personality. I could memorize & replay all those songs in my head & imagine myself as those sad characters portrayed in the songs.
So, do be careful to the kind of music that you listen to. It could be subtly brain-washing you. If you need HOPE, do drop me an email. I have better alternatives of music to offer :) kermittee@hotmail.com




(Lyrics)
You are the peace that guards my heart, my help in time of need
You are the hope that leads me on, and brings me to my knees.
For there I found You waiting, And there I found release
So with all of my heart I worship, And unto You I sing
For You alone deserves all glory, for You alone deserves all praise
Father, we worship and adore You, Father, we long to seek Your face.
For You alone deserves all glory, for You alone deserves all praise
Father we love You And we worship You this day.

0 comments: