Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Why I blog???!!!

Initially I started this due to some work requirements. But really I'm someone who enjoys reading & writing. If you don't think so it's ok, you're probably from the rival fan club anyway. *evil grin

But now I'm just glad to be part of the group out there that promotes a healthy, wholesome blog. Nopes, I won't be blogging slanderous, shocking or dirty stuff -- I won't resort to that to gain viewership. I'm sure that my fans out there will understand. ahahhah! Nonetheless I lead a really interesting life so I should never run out of things to blog.

Jokes aside. The Internet is a public place. So there could be little children out there who accidentally stumble upon my blog. If I blog indecently I could be polluting their pure minds. The world is evil enough as it is. Let's breed kindness & goodness instead of adding on to the trash out there! Gimme a five!!!!

0 comments: