Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's the only way I can get the kids to take notice!



OMG!!! This is so funny! :)

Then again, I really empathize with parents these days. With their children on "machines" e.g. PSP, computer, DS-lite, mobile phone etc etc... It's not easy to get their attention.

Children: Your parents wants to connect with you!!

Parents: Don't give up!!! Keep on engaging your kids! Look at the cartoon, that's the extent the guy took. All because he love his kids!!! When there is a will, there is a way!!!!

2 comments:

Peter said...

I think what in the comics represents a new and interesting way of communication - parents adapting to kids' interest while communicating the message through.

Anonymous said...

Erm... intresting? tagged? lol.. i dun tink my pap will do dat seriously but seriuosly... if my mum ever see this... kaboom... i am sooo wikedly dead?