Sunday, February 15, 2009

My latest toy


"The Samsung YP-S3 weighs under 2 ounces and measure 1.7 by 3.7 by 0.4 inches. The controls on the front of the player are backlit, touch-sensitive buttons that seem to disappear when not in use, an effect that Samsung has used before on some players but that's particularly cool here. The typical navigation arrows and Play/Pause/Enter button are complemented by a control that takes you back to the previous menu and the extra features button for various options, depending upon the menu you're navigating."
My big problem is I tend to tune the volume up to the "near max" sometimes. Not very healthy la.

It's coolz to have music to chill out now and then,. But I need to remind myself not to be a social recluse at the expense of enjoying music. In office, there are many times I didn't hear my colleagues calling me or saying goodbye as the phones are plugged in. Sorry, I'll remember to tune it down .....unless I'm really really REALLY STRESSED!!!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

valentine gift?